Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Is there hope?


Perhaps there is hope for the french market bag/kitty bed. I was talking to Kim while at Stitch and Bitch today and between the three other knitters there, I think we have a solution on how to make this bag actually work. It will require effort and it will require some time, but it can be done.

Last night was good at Stitch and Bitch. I'll be able to stay longer next week though. I'm almost done with the front panel of the paradise fish sweater and I'm working on two rainbow crocheted scarves for my little cousins. I've got enough to keep me busy for a little while at least.

I'm dragging this afternoon. Only 2.5 hours left and I can get out of here. Lunch made me sleepy today. It tasted good though. I still have some pretzel sticks left, so that will be the afternoon snack instead of the usual popcorn. Yawn. I better go wake myself up and get some work done. Blah.

Knit on...

No comments: