Thursday, February 25, 2010

The Final Days

We're approaching the final days of knitting and crocheting in the Ravelympics/Knitting Olympics. I finished up another project today, which was a pair of socks for my friend Maggie whose birthday is coming up in March. They're ankle socks since it's warmer where she lives and full on wool socks may kill her feet:And I was sent a group photo from a friend's going away party we had on Tuesday and in it, you can actually see the hat I made him for his going away present. Since I forgot to take a picture, it's the best I can do to prove the knitting for the Ravelympics:And to be perfectly honest, I think I may be done with Olympic knitting. I really want to finish my Nutkin socks and cast on for Evenstar finally and finish up the crochet doily. Since they technically weren't in hibernation mode by January 12, they don't count for the Ravelympics, but I think that 5 projects finished in 17 days is pretty good, even if I could knock out another 1-2 more in the last few days.

Remind me I said that when I randomly cast on for one more Olympic project :oP

Knit on...

No comments: