Tuesday, June 05, 2012

When You Have All the Time in the World

What do you do when you can't drive, can't go up and down stairs easily, and there is nothing decent on TV?  Well, you grab some yarn out of your stash and start a new project, of course!  I had a long weekend away from work because of Memorial Day, so I decided I wanted to knit another Citron shawl.  I did complete the shawl over the weekend and now that I am able to block it (the protective boot on my foot has made life much easier even if I am still on crutches), here it is:
The yarn is from my stash and is Patons Lace Sequin.  I actually kind of adore this yarn even if it is mostly acrylic and I usually have a bias against that.  The sequins were just fun and added some entertainment to the very simple knit.  It took 1.5 balls of the yarn and now I have to figure out what to do with the remaining yarn.  I'm leaning towards sparkly coin purse or headband.  If I have enough, maybe both!

Knit on...

No comments: