Monday, March 30, 2009

Some Beading and Some Knitting

I'm still plugging away at the scarf. I'm hoping that I can be done with it by Wednesday at the latest so that I can start working on Clessidra again. I'm trying to go through all the WIPs now without casting on something else, but seeing as I have a whole stash that is trying to tempt me each day, it may not happen. I am going to finish the scarf though:The striping pattern of the Noro really is wonderful and it keeps me working even though I detest 1x1 ribbing. It's really nice looking though.

Yesterday I also decided to try my hand at beading. I ended up making a rosary for my friend Barbie and it turned out really nice with the exception of the wooden cross bead. I feel like this really needs something nicer than a brown wooden cross on the end of it, but she likes it, so that's all that matters:I'm still thrilled that I was able to figure out how to make it with the wire and beads. Looks like some of the ones I've seen in stores, so I'm happy.

Knit on...

No comments: