Monday, March 09, 2009

Weekend Update

Hey, everyone. I had a good weekend visiting DF, but I didn't get a whole lot of knitting done. In fact, my knitting is going to slow down considerably now since I have been told that there is to be no more knitting while at school. For some reason it was fine for 9 months, but now it's not. It doesn't bother me much aside from the productivity going down, but it will make it much more slow going since I am still spinning while at my apartment.

I do have a finished picture of the baby blanket though:It's not much of a picture since this is a giant pink square comprised of row after row of single crochet. Boring as hell and I still have one more to go. If Courtney has anymore children, she can crochet her own...

I also worked some on the noro scarf:Sorry for the shadowy picture there. Hopefully I'll have some more progress to show you tomorrow.

I also did some spinning tonight. Unfortunately, I am washing the finished skein of plied alpaca right now and it's not really photogenic at this stage, so pictures of that tomorrow. I have three more balls of alpaca to ply, and my goal is one ball a day unless I really feel like more.

Knit on...

No comments: