Wednesday, April 13, 2011

The State of the Knitting

Well, this week has been a slow week for knitting. Let me give you the reasons why:

1. Farmer's Market opened on Saturday. I had been looking forward to this for months and planning out what I would get depending on how good the growing season was. I bought greens, green beans, cheese, jam, and herb seedling this past week. Who knows what this Saturday will bring!

2. We're in training again at work, and two people have been out for the past week on top of that, so once again, I've been pulling 50 hour weeks. Hopefully this week will not be a 50 hour week, but who knows.

3. Because of number 2, I have crashed as soon as I get home, watched Iron Chef and Cupcake Wars, and then died for the night.

4. My family keeps bringing me furniture. So if I'm not already dead when I get home, I am after moving around stuff.

Ok, enough of me making excuses. I did get to work on the shawl some this weekend, just not enough to document in pictures. Hopefully I'll get some done here soon and can get some pictures up here for you by the weekend.

Knit on...

No comments: