Friday, December 13, 2013

Finito!

Finished.  Done.  Complete.

Yes, after months of work and miles of garter stitch, on Thanksgiving day, I completed the pleated jacket.  It's huge, but I am in love with it.  It's warm and soft, and cuddly.  Anyways, here's a picture to prove that it is all finished now!


I also finished another pair of socks for Ms. Phyllis at work, but I finished those quite a while ago now.  I have been super swamped at work recently as there were a lot of changes in my department.  Long story short, I was promoted and given a lot more responsibility, which meant a lot of extra work to sort through as I moved into my new position.  Things have finally calmed down some, we are caught up, and I am getting back to crafting on my lunch break.  So anyways, here's the finished pair of socks:

Knit on...

2 comments:

Renee said...

Can't believe I missed this! Love it!

Renee said...

I can't believe I missed this! I love it!