Sunday, March 28, 2010

3 out of 5

That's right. 3 of the 5 pairs of mittens are done now. The last 2 are going to be put on the backburner for now since I have too much on my plate at the moment. I have a shawl to get done before a wedding in May and I have a few secret projects that I unfortunately can't show you yet since they are part of a bigger scheme of things that will hopefully be launched sometime this fall. I'll at least try and keep you posted on the status of the wedding shawl, which happens to be Aeolian from Knitty.com. So here's the finished mittens which will be given to their recipient on Tuesday:And lastly, I leave you with what DF and I saw this past Friday while walking around:That is a stretch Mini Cooper limosine. Yes, it was quite awesome.

Knit on...

No comments: