Tuesday, August 24, 2010

WTF??!!....

Yes, that is what I am asking myself right now. What happened to me while I was in Korea? The reason I ask this is because I went to the dentist today to get a checkup and cleaning and came out knowing I had 8, yes count them, 8 cavities! WTF?

First, this more than triples the number of cavities I already have. The most I had ever had at one time was 2 and that was after 12 years of not going to the dentist. I had one other small one pop up a few laters, but to have 8, and possibly more weak spots that will eventually develop into cavities, was a shock to say the least.

So, I have been pissed all day because of this. I'll get over it, I know, but since finances are rather tight at the moment since I'm jobless, the last thing I needed was to have to sink almost 1000 bucks into my mouth. But, that's just what I'm going to do. I wonder if I chewed on the money directly it would fill in the teeth better?

So there's no knitting content today. I went running this afternoon and I applied for jobs online. I may knit a little bit tonight, but as of right now, I haven't knit a single stitch. Blah.

Knit on...

And floss. For the love of all that is good, floss!

1 comment:

Jen C said...

Is the water in korea floridated?? Majority of US homes have water that is flouridated from the tap. Exceptions being people who don't use additives in home wells.