Friday, July 12, 2013

Some Non-Tour Posting

We interrupt this Tour de Fleece post to bring you a finished project.  I just wove in the ends on the hot pink Nutkins, and I am so pleased with how they came out.  Here they are:
 Well, I should say, here is one of them.  I have a very hard time taking pictures of socks on my feet.  This picture came courtesy of DF sitting next to me and me shoving the camera into his hands :oP

I also may have bought some yarn tonight.  I went to Hobby Lobby and they had some sock yarn on sale, and as I was explaining to DF, my sock yarn stash has dwindled down to 2 skeins.  This is dangerously low as far as I am concerned, so I can now breathe easier knowing that I have enough sock yarn to knit another 6 pairs of socks.  Most of it is Kroy FX yarn, but there are two skeins of Heart and Sole and two skeins of Wool-Free sock yarn.  I'm going to cast on a pair of vanilla socks out of the wool free sock yarn for a coworker of mine.  She always comments on my socks, but she can't wear wool without breaking out into hives.  This way she can have a pair of hand knit socks that won't try to kill her.
Knit on...

No comments: