Monday, June 15, 2009

The End is Near

Of the Greenjeans cardigan that is :oP I'm almost half way done with the first sleeve and I'm hoping to be closer to 3/4 to done with the sleeve by the end of the night tonight. I'm actually a little bit sad to know that the cardigan is almost finished, but as you all pointed out on Facebook, I'll get to wear the Malabrigo then and will still be happy. We'll, I'll get to wear it when it's not 100 degrees outside and massively humid :oP

The socks are coming along well too. I turned the heel at lunch yesterday on the first one, so it's getting there, slowly but surely. I'll have pictures of that tomorrow.

I'll leave you with a picture of the Greenjeans in progress for today. See you all tomorrow with more knitting updates!And if I'm not too lazy, I'll try to get pictures of the apartment that I said I would post up here today :oP

Knit on...

1 comment:

Noneofyourbusiness. said...

The cardi's looking great! Can't wait to see it finished! :)