Thursday, June 18, 2009

Happy Friday

Happy Friday (or Thursday as some of you may be reading this right after I post it in EST)! I'm gearing up for a long day of classes, followed by a bus ride to go visit DF this weekend. I am going to meet a knitter tonight though in the neighboring city near where DF lives, so I'm looking forward to meeting someone who has a common interest!

I finished the first sleeve on my cardigan and started the second one last night. Here's the current progress:Hopefully next week this will be finished and I can start working on Mom's vest, which won't be so much of a blanket on me while knitting!

Knit on...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Leah,

It's Linda! That sweater is gorgeous!
What patt is it, and in what yarn?

Knitting Magic Girl said...

Hey, Linda! It's Mr. Greenjeans from Knitty.com and the yarn is Malabrigo worsted in the Stonechat colorway.