Monday, August 31, 2009

Growing and Shrinking

First up, the February Lady sweater is growing. I'm having a good night with my hand right now, so hopefully tomorrow I'll be able to show you even more progress. I also worked on a sock some today, but I left that at work as my work project, so you won't get to see that until one of them is finished. Anyways, here is the February Lady sweater:That is the growing part obviously. The shrinking part actually concerns my weight loss. I haven't really been talking about this much on the blog, but I am currently changing my eating habits and gaining an exercise habit and since January, I have lost 30 pounds. Here's just a random shot of me at this moment taken with the self timer:I still have about 45 pounds left until goal weight, but my next mini goal is in 10 pounds. When I hit 200 pounds, I'm going to turn myself into a runner.

The best part? I now am using less yarn for patterns :oP

Knit on...

2 comments:

Noneofyourbusiness. said...

I am so proud of you for your weight loss, Leah! I'm trying to lose some weight right now, myself, so I know how hard it can be. You look great- keep taking those in-progress shots! :)

sheep#100 said...

Congratulations!!! Great job.