Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I'm Back!

Hey, everyone! I'm back from vacation now. Here's the extent of the vacation knitting:Uh, yeah, not so much...

I would have knit more, but my hand was numb after an 11 hour hike up a mountain and it stayed numb for almost 3 days. The rest of the time was spent running around and I just didn't have the time to knit. Yesterday I managed to cast on a February Lady sweater out of the denim yarn I picked up in Seoul:I'm only 10 rows in, so it's not much either. I also plied 2 more skeins of yarn from the Tour de Fleece spinning. One more ball of singles left to ply and then I can work on the green some more:That's it for now. I'll have some pictures of the vacation posted sometime in the near future. In the meantime, I feel like I need to catch up on my knitting!

Knit on...

No comments: