Monday, September 07, 2009

Half Way There

I'm now about half way done with the body of the February Lady sweater. I was able to get 2 pattern repeats done last night and I'm hoping for a lot more tonight. I spent a good majority of the evening cleaning my apartment floors which had become a little yucky since I last mopped about a month ago. Anyways, here's the Lady progress:I also started a new work project now that the Dumbledore socks are completed. I am making a pair of Broad Street Mittens for a coworker who fell in love with mine. She asked nicely when I asked her if she wanted a pair of socks if she could get s pair of those mittens instead. So she picked out the yarn from my stash and I started them on Friday. I hope to be done with the first mitten sometime either today or tomorrow.

Knit on...

No comments: