Monday, September 28, 2009

It Was Almost Glorious

I almost finished the last sleeve on the February Lady. I'm 5 repeats away from being done with the thing, but I hit a wall at about 9:30 last night and had to put it down and go to bed. I've been getting up at 5:30 to go running on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday before I go to work. The only problem with this is that I am a little more sleepy in the evenings than I normally am. At least I'm getting in a workout though.

Anyways, here's the sweater:Have I mentioned before how much I really love the colors? One thing I realized though is that this sweater is going to be big on me. Gotta love losing weight!

Also, I did some spinning this weekend. When my hand tired of knitting, I picked up the spindle and spun for a bit before heading back to the knitting. Here's the green fluff:That's it for today. Hopefully there will be finished sweater shots on here tomorrow!

No comments: