Monday, November 16, 2009

Puzzled

So as I sat here last night crocheting a granny square, I began to wonder how I managed to avoid ever making one of these in the 6 years now that I have been crocheting. Anyways, I am making a granny square throw out of leftover sock yarns. Here is the progress so far:Sorry for the very blown out picture. The camera was a little too ambitious with the flash this morning. I also finished the Tea Cozy Hat yesterday:
I'm probably going to wear this today since it was snowing this morning when I was running. Yes, snow. In November. Joy.

I also cast on a pair of Jaywalker socks to work on while on the road this weekend and I got this much done:The flash didn't work there. Go figure. That's it for today. More granny square coming up tomorrow :oP

Knit on...

No comments: