Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Secret Crocheting and Non-secret Knitting

The past few days I have not been blogging because the project I was working on was for a birthday present for my neighbor who may read this blog. So, I crocheted her a scarf out of handspun and gave it to her last night and of course forgot to take a picture. I'll try to get one as soon as she wears it.

As soon as I finished the scarf, I cast on for the Teacozy Hat by Wooly Wormhead. I really liked how it has that hole in the top for your ponytail to go through, and since I had long hair and like hats, I decided this would be perfect for one of the leftover skeins of Malabrigo from the Mr. Greenjeans cardigan. Here's the progress so far:2.5 inches of ribbing. About to go into the hat body now, so it should fly pretty fast from here. Hopefully I'll get a lot done on it tonight.

That's it for today. Hopefully more progress and possibly a scarf picture to show you tomorrow.

Knit on...

No comments: