Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Burning The Candle At Both Ends

That's what I've been doing as of late it seems. First off, I'm working more since a few people needed time off or quit at work. Secondly, the stuff I've been knitting recently, I can't show you until Friday when the website launches. Lastly, between the first two things, I haven't had much time to do anything except work, come home and knit on Fiber Fiction stuff, and sleep!

But, so as not to disappoint, I did get something done. I took the finished Drunken Sunset yarn I spun up and Navajo plyed and made A Noble Cowl out of it. Here's the finished project:I also started on a new Fair Isle Vest from Knit Picks called the Corrie Vest. Here's what I have so far:That's it for now. Check back in a few more days for more fun stuff, perhaps a contest, and the formal launch of Fiber Fiction!

No comments: