Monday, September 13, 2010

Spinning, Knitting, and Fiber Fun

I have been spinning, and in fact, I managed to go ahead and finish up the last of the Insubordiknit roving. It's sitting here staring at me, wondering what it will be. Anyone have any suggestions? I have about 250 yards of sport weight yarn in a nice varigated purple colorway. I'll post pictures of it tomorrow.

I finished the worsted weights socks and will also post pictures of that tomorrow.

And I'm getting there on the red socks too. I've been working on some writing for Fiber Fiction and working on some more designing for it. If you haven't checked it out yet, you should totally go look. It's not ready to launch yet, but there's going to be some fun stuff in October.

And for more fibery-fun, I think I finally got the hang of navajo plying. The second skein of yarn is much less over-twisted than the first one, so I think I'll be ok on it from now on.

Pictures tomorrow! Or later tonight if I feel like getting on the small computer to get the pictures off the camera :oP

Knit on...

No comments: