Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I've been a bad blogger!

Yep, it's been almost a month since I posted anything! Of course I have been traveling all around Thailand, so that's my excuse. I had a great time, aside from the worst sunburn of my life. Now I know not to trust Korean sunscreen products to be waterproof.

I did finish three pairs of socks while in Thailand and I'll probably start another pair tonight after I get home from school. I didn't have time to wind yarn before school today, which actually kinda sucks because my 1 and 2 period classes have been canceled for back to school ceremony stuff. At least I brought my DS with me so I can play some Zelda :oP I guess I could actually make some lesson plans and stuff...nah.

I'll hopefully at least have pictures tomorrow of the knitting I did, but hopefully I'll have some Thailand pictures up too.

Knit on...

No comments: