Saturday, February 07, 2009

Catch Up Part Two

Ok, sorry for the delay in the next post. After posting the first catch up, we had a little ice storm in Kentucky that a lot of you might have heard of. I did find one bright side to losing power for the last three days I was there though: lots of spinning time:I managed to spin up a whole pound of roving (Llama, Angora, Romney blend, yum) in those three days and brought it back to the land of kimchi with me. I also picked up some more yarn while in the states:Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sock Color Commentary in the Gerry's Roadside (I think that's the name, but I already put it away or I would double check).Yep, that's Malabrigo. Yep, that's enough for a sweater. Yep, I still keep petting it...

Needless to say, I am back at my apartment now. I have to be at school for a week and then will have a nice 2 week vacation with DF. It will be nice to see him again since it's been 5 weeks and will be almost another before I get to see him again! We're going to the Philippines for those two weeks, so it should be a fun Valentine's day in Manilla!

Knit on...

No comments: