Saturday, February 28, 2009

Three Years!

It really has been three years now since I started this blog. It's actually three years to the day when I started this on March 1, 2006. So much has happened in these past three years that I felt I would honor the blogiversary with some of my favorite posts from the past three years. And for those wondering, I am back home now, so blog posts will resume as normal and should happen daily during the weekdays with the occasional weekend post if I have time. I'm planning on putting some real effort into the blog this year by working on better knitting photography and more detailed posts. Since I'm still getting stuff organized for the UFO update tomorrow, I'll leave you today with the three best posts, according to me, of the last three years, starting with the most recent first...

2008
An Intervention
A Finished Shawl and DF Speaks
Not Knitting Fiber Goodness and Some Travel Pictures

2007
Korea Day 8: Temples and Kimchi

Priceless
Push Through

2006
A Weekend of Magic
Petting a Celebrity
Welcome to My World aka, the first blog post!

I hope that you all enjoy these posts as much as I enjoyed writing them over the past three years. Look for some better pictures soon, so more thought out musings and writings, and a lot more fibery goodness in the year to come! And if you feel like it, leave a comment and let me know you're out there!

Knit on...

No comments: