Thursday, February 11, 2010

Brain Fart

So this week I had a major brain fart. I have been knitting along on a scarf ever since Monday. On Monday we had an auction at the school for the kids to buy things and I put up a hand-made scarf in the color of the kid's choice. Well, my scarf sold the highest of all the items for sale, which made me feel good. The kid chose black as his color and he chose the falling water scarf pattern that we looked up on Ravelry. The pattern is super easy and he wanted a long scarf, so I started knitting on Monday evening. By Tuesday evening I was almost finished, but I was tired, so I went to bed without taking a picture or blogging. On Wednesday afternoon, I finished the scarf and blocked it on Wednesday evening. Thursday morning, I was talking to DF on Skype and ran out the door, forgetting to snap a picture and blog about the scarf. I took the scarf to school to let it finish drying, thinking I would get a picture of the kid with the scarf. The kid picked up the scarf this afternoon, and I completely spaced out and didn't grab a picture. I hope the kid wears his nice scarf to school tomorrow and I can grab a picture...

So insert random black falling water scarf picture that should be here...

In other news, I finished the first Nutkin sock tonight and should have a good chunk of knitting time tomorrow since it's movie day at school. Look, I did get a picture of that:Knit on...

And get ready for the knitting olympics!

No comments: