Sunday, February 07, 2010

The Weekend Knitting

This weekend was full of knitting, crocheting, and Wii playing. The first of the knitting was clue 4 of The Enchanted Woods shawl KAL. There's one more clue, which should come out next week, so it should be wrapped up next weekend. Here's the progress on that up to clue 4:I'm still really enjoying everything about this shawl. The colors are gorgeous and there's enough yarn left to find another small project to make.

On Friday, I cast on for a new work project. I decided to make Nutkin out of some Knit Picks Risata sock yarn. Here's the progress I made on Friday:It's a nice, easy pattern and the texture is fascinating to watch progress. I'll hopefully get a sock done this week sometime.

The last thing I worked on this weekend, aside from playing Dragonquest: Swords, was the beginning of a new crochet project. I'm not going to tell you what it is. Instead, I'll let you guess while this progresses this week. Of course if you really want to know what it is, you can always check my Ravelry projects page :oPKnit on...

No comments: