Saturday, February 13, 2010

A Valentine

The love of my life is that for many reasons. It's hard to actually count all the reasons that I do love him, but for simplicity's sake, I will give you four reasons why I love him with all my heart.

Reason Number One: He doesn't flinch when he sees this come home:Reason Number Two: He wears the sometimes silly, sometimes horrid things I have knit for him over the years:Reason Number Three: When I went on a weight loss journey and a quest to run the fastest 5k time I have ever run, he joined me and supported me the entire way (I'll just overlook the fact that he beat me in the race :oP ):Reason Number Four: He loves to travel and so do I. We have seen so many places together, and there are so many more that we can explore together in his world:These are just four reasons. I could go on and on for page upon page of why I love this man. Instead, I think I'll just sum it up with:

I love you, DF! Happy Valentine's Day!

Knit on...

2 comments:

Lynda said...

Isn't one of the nicest thing in the world having a man that does all of the things that you listed and all of the things you didn't.

ShoeboxSally said...

He definitely deserves points for wearing the hat in the picture...