Monday, May 17, 2010

A Gift Given and a Blob Returns

On Sunday, I gave the finished Aeolian shawl to my former coteacher as her wedding present. Here she is, getting the first look at her present:And here I am, holding the shawl out to her so she can inspect it. She says she loved it and she's taking it with her for the cool evenings on the beach where she and her husband are going for their honeymoon:And, now that Aeolian is done, I have started working on Evenstar again. I'm half way done with clue 4 now, so I'm hoping to be completely done with 4 by the weekend and working hard on clue 5. The pattern is lovely, but I'm not 100% sure I am in love with Malabrigo lace. It's super soft, but it looks like it will felt in a heartbeat if I rub it against anything. We'll see how it goes, since I am for sure finishing the shawl with it.

Here's a blobby picture:Knit on...

No comments: