Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Twist Collective

Have you all seen the latest issue of Twist Collective? I'm normally not one to gawk and rave at an online knitting magazine, but damn...

I want it all...

I have no money...

But I want it all! If I have to choose one thing from this issue (which I don't want to do, because I WANT IT ALL!), I really want to make Tanis. I love everything about this pullover. It looks interesting enough to keep me entertained for hours, but simple enough to not make me stab the couch with my Options needles.

Wow. The shawls are gorgeous, the socks are great, but the sweaters in this issue are astounding. Really, if you haven't checked out the issue, go do so now. I'll just be here drooling over the patterns while you go.

Seriously, Clicky to go check it out!

Knit on...

No comments: