Friday, December 28, 2007

I've Been a Bad Blogger

Yep, I dropped off the face of the blogosphere there for a while. I blame jet-lag and mucus. I'm back in the states, but I'm in Florida with my parents until Monday, then I'll head back and be faced with reality again. It's been nice to be able to have such a long vacation. One bad thing though is that I have really slacked off in the knitting department. I have knit half a sock in the past month. In Korea, there was too much stuff to look at. In Florida, there is a Nikon D40x that keeps making me take pictures :oP

Yeah, got the Nikon on the 25, and it's the 28th and I've taken about 300 pictures. Are any on the computer from which I can blog? Of course not! I'll have pictures when I get back home. In the meantime, I'm alive, feeling 100% better, and will eventually pick up the needles. Maybe Sunday. I have too many pictures to take tomorrow :oP

Knit on...
I will eventually...

No comments: