Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Korea Day 5: Getting to Know You

I'm starting to feel more human now, but as I discovered today, I still can't push my body too much. This morning I went in to school with DF and met his co-teachers and his students. It was a fun day. The students asked me questions about where I was from and stuff like that that they had been learning in class. Let me tell you, if you ever need an ego boost, just go to South Korea. I got more "Oh, you're so beautiful!" comments than I have ever gotten in my whole life. Kinda nice when you're snotty and still not feeling 100% to get nice comments :oP

We've got a bus tour planned on Saturday, so hopefully I'll get some picture taking done then. I left the school after lunch so that I could get some more rest. I think I just need another good night of sleep and I might start feeling 100% again. Just no pushing it right now.

Hopefully there will be some pictures tomorrow. If not, there will be some after Saturday for sure.

Knit on...

1 comment:

asterpurl said...

Here's to hoping you feel better quickly!
And, you are beautiful!!!