Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I Think I'm Turning Japanese

OK, so I'm about to take off for Japan for a week or so. It should be a fun trip. We're going to take a boat over, so that'll be a new experience for me. I'm looking forward to it. Before I go though, I wanted to post pictures of the finished Irish Hiking Scarf:And the close-up:
I also started another pair of Broad Street Mittens. Here's the progress on the first one as of yesterday:The progress has changed from today too because the first mitten is finished and I'm about to cast on for the second one. These are made out of Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sock in the Buck's Bar colorway for my friend Erica who has been coveting my convertible mittens ever since she saw me making the first Koigu pair.

Anyways, better go finish packing. I'll blog when I can, but if not, I'll be back in about a week with lots of pictures!

Knit on...

1 comment:

Janis said...

Awesome! I hope you have fun in Japan. I miss it. :)