Monday, July 14, 2008

Stash Diving

Yesterday I worked on the poor neglected Clessidra sock. I consider this to be stash diving since I haven't worked on this sock since I was in Kentucky. So, it's been well over two months now. Maybe more. But anyways, I worked on it yesterday between classes and discovered that multiple cable patterns on socks can lead to a headache if you don't have the mind to concentrate on them. I will post pictures of the socks as soon as my computer at work cooperates. I should have known it was too good to be true. I started my computer and it actually loaded up Plurk for once. Then it crashed. Horribly crashed. Like blue screen of death, only in Korean crashed. Blah. I thought it might be OK now, but it won't load pictures. Oh well.
Pictures later, even if it means I have to load them from home after work.
Lookie, a picture! Let's see if I can get two now... Ooo, there's two...can I get three? Woot! I got all three in the post now! If only Plurk would load, but that doesn't look like it's going to happen at all. After school today, I'll probably work on the Irish Hiking Scarf and see if I can get that finished today. I think there could be a good shot of that seeing how hot it is and the fact that I don't want to go outside when it's so humid and hot.
On a side note, one of my English teachers, not the main co-teacher, gave me a nice fan since she saw that I was hot, and I had commented on how much I liked her fan she had in class the other day, so she bought one just like hers when she went to Seoul last weekend. She gave it to me yesterday and it has come in handy the past few days in my classes. I'll get a picture of that tomorrow.

Knit on...

1 comment:

Janis said...

Looks good! Makes me almost consider knitting Clessidra. I liked the pattern, but the seed stitch panels bugged me for some reason. That beaded stitch marker is very pretty. :)