Tuesday, January 13, 2009

New Computer

So all day today, I've been working on downloading everything to my new shiny laptop. I've now got word processing on here, itunes, and all the myriad of other programs that populated the last computer. I was going to post a rather dorky webcam picture from the new built in webcam, but I currently can't seem to figure out how. So no terrible pictures of me on here for now.

The new computer is an Acer Aspire One 8.9 inch laptop. It's tiny. It's tiny and light. It's the opposite of the monstrosity of an Acer that I currently have. The only complaint I have with the computer is that it's so damn shiny that it shows every little fingerprint, scratch, or anything else within five feet of it. If that's my biggest complaint, I think I'm doing pretty good.

I'll get some knitting done tonight while my mom is in the studio recording. She's working on her third stand-alone album now and it's rather fun to see how the bits and pieces of recording all go together. Considering I have zero musical talent, the whole process fascinates me.

Knit on...

No comments: