Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Clapotis Grows, and Some School Knitting

The clapotis increases are done now and I'm moving into the straight section now. I can't wait to start dropping stitches now to see how this works. Here's the current curly progress picture:I love the feel of this yarn too. It's my handspun and the original roving was a mix of alpaca, romney, angora, and just a tad of flash sparkle. Every now and then I hit a little sparkle in there and it just makes me smile giddily!

I'm not allowed to knit at school, except at lunch, so for that lunch break, I decided to to knit garter stitch mitered squares out of the sock yarn leftovers. So, here's the first finished one:Not too exciting, but there it is :oP

More pictures tomorrow. Hopefully I'll have a dropped stitch to show!

Knit on...

No comments: