Tuesday, April 14, 2009

A Silken Snake

Yep, I have been trying to figure out what to do with a tiny bit of silk handspun for a while now. So I searched on Ravelry and saw some cute snake patterns and realized that the green in the handspun would work well for that and the purple would create an image of some pattern in the snake, so out came my crochet hook and when I was done, I had this little guy:I think he will look much better after I find some eyes to put on his little face, but he's kinda cute with just a sliver of a yarn tongue. Anyways, this is what happens when you're bored and want to create something in an hour. This is just my own fiddling with a crochet tube, so no real pattern for it, although there are some very cute snake patterns on Ravelry if you are interested. I'm calling him Nagini just because.

That's all for today. I should be through the increases on Clapotis tonight and then the real fun begins for this pattern. Pictures of that tomorrow.

Knit on...

No comments: