Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I'll Meet You in the Middle

I'm getting very close to being finished with the Clapotis. I had grand visions of finishing it last night, not taking into account that decreasing from 100 stitches down to 13, one row at a time, takes longer than I apparently think I have in a day. So, I should finish the project tonight and will hopefully block it and be able to model it on for you all soon. But in the meantime, here's the scarf/shawl:Not the best picture, but I am loving this thing so much. It's so easy, but those drop stitches keep me entertained since I'm fascinated with dropping stitches intentionally. Anyways, hopefully it'll be finished tomorrow and I can move on to my next project: Mr. Greenjeans from Knitty.com

Knit on...

1 comment:

Janis said...

I love that you are making it out of handspun. The colors look really nice. Hope you continue to be entertained!