Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Being Lazy

I'm back, after a nice, lazy weekend with DF. We saw the new Wolverine movie, lounged around, and rested during our short vacation. I also knit on a sock and here it is:Monkey sock in Roadside Gerry colorway of Lorna's Laces. I like how it's looking and the second one will probably be finished this weekend on the bus rides to and from seeing DF.

Not much else is new. Mr. Greenjeans had two more rows knit on it last night, but it still looks like a malabrigo blob in pictures, so I'll get some up here once I can make it look less blob-like.

Hope everyone had a good weekend and got some knitting in!

Knit on...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a spiffy sock. I love the colorway.

Noneofyourbusiness. said...

I agree, love the colorway! I'm getting totally addicted to monkeys too.