Sunday, May 10, 2009

Tea Fields and Knitting


Brian and Leah
Originally uploaded by magicknits
I had a very nice weekend with DF. We went to some famous tea fields here in Korea, tasted tea, and took lots of pictures. Heck, I even got some knitting in as well. Knitting pictures will come tomorrow when I finish up the sock. This is one of my favorite pictures from this weekend since it's one of the few pictures DF and I got together since we were normally both shooting pictures of each other instead of getting someone else to take pictures of the two of us. It was a nice weekend, albeit a bit tiring, but I enjoyed it all the same!

Knitting tomorrow!

Knit on...

1 comment:

Janis said...

That's a nice picture of you two. :) Going to a tea plantation would be a great trip, in my opinion. :)