Tuesday, May 12, 2009

There Are Some Days...

There are just some days when I miss being able to knit on my free time at work. The past two days, aside from 4th period yesterday, have been midterm exams for the kids here and I have had absolutely nothing to do except play facebook games. While I like playing facebook games, mind you, I also sometimes look up from the computer and at my Yarn Harlot calendar and realize how much knitting production has gone down since they made me stop. I only have two weeks left though, and maybe with any luck, my new job will let me knit on my free time there. Fingers crossed.

Anyways, I did finally get to the dividing row on the cardigan last night, but I failed to divide it since it was time for me to head to bed and I figured I could just work on it more tonight. So in other words, it still photographs like a blobby mass right now:There you go, Greenjeans blob. Hey, at least it's knitting content on this blog :oP

That's it for today. Hopefully I'll have even more progress to show you tomorrow!

Knit on...

No comments: