Thursday, September 08, 2011

A Scaly Table Runner and Dishcloths

I couldn't come up with a more creative title, so I figured I would just state the obvious. The first thing I have been working on this week is the dragon scale table runner and it's a little over 1.5 feet long now:And yes, I am still fascinated by the sparkling yarn. If I have any leftover, I am totally making a sparkly dishcloth of some kind.

Speaking of dishcloths, I made about 10 this week:I should have spread them out for you, but honestly, they all look pretty much the exact same. So, you get them stacked on top of each other. I'm now moving on to another cone of yarn to make more of these. I'm stashing these away for Christmas presents.

Oh, and I'm also painting. You will get pictures of that later on :oP

Knit on...

No comments: