Sunday, October 03, 2010

Can I Interest You in a Dishcloth?

So yeah, if you asked me what I've been up to the past week, I would have to say this:Yeah, I've made 20 dishcloths in a week. Those are 12 of them, all crocheted. The other 8 were some test knits for Fiber Fiction that you'll be able to see if you head over there.

Speaking of, there are now 3 patterns up, and the 4th will be up today, so keep an eye out.

And for those who care, I also bought this today:Cascade 220 Sportweight in the color 2452. I also bought this:Lanaloft sport weight by Brown Sheep Company in the color Violet Shimmer. Yeah, not sure what happened with the picture, but it's purple and not blue at all.

Hm, wonder what I could be doing with sport weight yarn? Perhaps you will find out on October 31? Hint, hint, wink wink, say no more!

Knit on...

1 comment:

KitschKitten said...

I use knit or crocheted dishcloths and nothing else! They are so great and don't scratch dishes!

Also I am so jealous of your recent yarn purchase. I need new yarn..ok well I want some anyway:)