Monday, October 25, 2010

What I Can Show You

I've been knitting quite a bit the past couple of weeks, but most of it I can't show you until Sunday, and then November 30. It's been hectic at Fiber Fiction headquarters, but I'm looking forward to the response from the release coming up in a few more days.

What I can show you is what the rainbow yarn is turning into:Just a simple 1x1 ribbed scarf for my cousin for Christmas. Gotta love handspun when you never know what color sequence is coming up next.

Also, I've been spinning some alpaca/merino blend roving:It's not a bad blend, but the merino seems to be adding quite a few nepps which are driving me insane right now. I'm pulling most of them out, but it does slow down the spinning process dramatically when I have to do that. At least it's buttery soft!

Knit on...

No comments: