Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Best Laid Blogging Plans

Well, I had planned to blog this morning when I had no classes, but when I tried to open up blogger, it had been blocked. So far, blogger is blocked and so is Dragonlance.com. Go figure. Anyways, I thought I would show a couple of my better pictures from this weekend and then show the current state of Donegal.
This is the crab I was talking about. I think everyone was taking his picture. I was pretty happy with how this one turned out.
This was a pretty water lilly with a couple of bees hanging around it. Gotta love zoom lenses.
Donegal has grown by just a few rows. It'll probably grow some more tomorrow.

And just in case you couldn't believe that I could be leading a class of kids...

Don't know how much I'm leading them, but I'm trying to teach them to talk with a Kentucky accent anyways :oP

Knit on...

1 comment:

Robyn Wade said...

Donegal is looking really good; I love watching it grow. I love the crab photo though I know his cuteness is deceiving.