Saturday, June 14, 2008

A Couple of Finished Objects

Today is Saturday, June 14 here, so that means that it is World Wide Knit in Public Day. I'll be working on some public knitting this evening when DF and I head out for dinner and a drink with some of our friends here. But since I don't have any public knitting pictures just yet, I thought I would go ahead and post a couple of finished objects from this week.

First up, the finished iPod cozy made out of the leftover sparkling sock yarn that Kim gave me:

I've gotten a few comments about this so far and I really like it. It works well and should keep the new iPod from getting all scratched up in my backpack as I walk to and from school.

I also finished the socks for DF:

Shy feet.
Happy feet.

DF sock love.

That's it for today. Hopefully I'll have some public knitting pictures here soon!

Knit on...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a lovely evening. We had a good day and great to think it is happening worldwide. Those feet have every reason to be happy