Sunday, June 01, 2008

Some Knitting, Some Studying

I did get some knitting done this weekend. Here is the current sock in progress:Sorry the picture is so dark. I took it this morning before coming in to work, so I blame that :oP I also pulled out Donegal again and worked some on that. I'm almost 1/2 way done with the first pattern repeat. I decided that I needed to have a home project and a travel project. Since Donegal isn't portable with all the colors involved, I decided that this would be the home project until I either get sick of it or it's done. Here's the knitting so far:

Again, sorry for the dark picture. I'll try to get better pictures tonight so that I can post them tomorrow.

DF and I also bought some learn Korean books. They're really basic and start off with the alphabet. If I can learn to read first, I think that will help later on with the spoken aspects of the language.

Knit on...

1 comment:

Janis said...

Donegal's looking good! I like the colors. A friend of mine just offered me a copy of the Celtic Collection. o_o She may have ulterior motives...