Sunday, June 08, 2008

Wando

This weekend, we made a trip to Wando to visit the beach and also visit some historic sites, like a pottery museum and a movie set (Ok, so not too historical on that one). I had even knit this weekend and took pictures. I thought they had been uploaded to flickr, but it appears that they didn't make it in there, along with a couple of good pictures of other things. I'll have to add those tonight.

I did see mountains though:
They were very pretty. I also saw a beach:

The Koreans went on and on about how this was such a wonderful beach and how big it was at 4 km. It was hard not to say anything since I was born and raised in Florida where the whole coastline is pretty much white sand beaches. Anyways, it was pretty. I was pinched by a crab too, so I'll have a picture of him when I get it uploaded to flickr.

I also saw wildlife:


That bird was really fast. People probably were concerned at me and DF since we were taking so many pictures. That and the bird decided to make its nest right by the toilets. Anyways, we probably looked like toilet stalkers to most people until they saw the bird.

It was a fun weekend. I'll have knitting pictures tomorrow one way or another. Had planned to have them today.

Knit on...

1 comment:

Robyn Wade said...

Those mountains are amazing!!

On another note, I need you to email me your mailing address. Sarah and I went to TNNA yesterday and we will have an amazing surprise coming your way in mid-July.