Thursday, June 19, 2008

Hey, Hey, It's a Monkey...

Yeah, everytime I see these socks, that song gets stuck in my head. I can think of worse things to have stuck in my head though, so I'll deal with it. I did finish the first monkey sock yesterday while knitting at work. I wish I had brought the rest of the yarn with me so that I could have started the second one. I didn't knit any today and I don't know if I'll knit much tonight either. I have a tickle in my throat and I'm trying to head off a cold at the pass by stocking up my body with vitamin C and taking it easy. While knitting is easy, sleep is easier, so I'll probably go with the latter unless I feel miraculously better. Anyways, here's the finished monkey:And here's a slightly less crappy close up of the patterning:

I did say slightly less bad...

Yeah, I'll work on my picture quality for knitting stuff one of these days.

Just not today.

Knit on...

PS: Six classes in one day sucks arse. Thankfully I used the sick excuse and ended up just showing Peter Pan to the classes instead :oP

No comments: