Sunday, March 22, 2009

The Blob is Finished

I am now completely done with all the single crochet baby blankets that I intend to make. Here's a picture of the folded up ones to prove it!I also plied some of the Jacob fleece yesterday producing 50.75 yards of worsted weight wool. I just don't get that much onto my spindle because of how heavy it is. Here's the mini skein:It's turning out pretty nice aside from the washed out picture, so just ignore that fact. I was so happy to be done with crocheting and plying that I cast on and finished one of the alpaca cabled armwarmers:You can't see the cable really well, but it does pop in non-flash induced light. My neighbor tried them on last night and they fit perfectly, so I cast on for the second and I hope to be finished with them by tonight.

That's it for the knitting news. Hope you all had a great weekend!

Knit on...

No comments: