Thursday, March 05, 2009

The Random Friday Post


Noro Scarf
Originally uploaded by magicknits
OK, so I forgot to blog this morning because my throat has been killing me the past few days and I was not in the mood. I did go to the doctor this morning though to figure out if I had strep or what was causing the soreness. Turns out I had bacterial tonsilitis and a round of antibiotics and I should be back to normal. I'm already starting to feel a little less sore in the throat now, so this is a good thing.

Knitting-wise, I am madly in love with the Noro scarf. The color blending on the stripes has been so lovely looking and it just keeps getting better. You can see that I'm blogging from the school computer at the moment, so I had to use a flickr picture to be able to do so. This was the scarf picture from earlier this week. It's getting brighter by the inch.

Crochet-wise, I finished the big pink blanket. I took a picture of it, but sadly due to the throat and my forgetfulness, I didn't get it up on the blog this morning. I'll have pictures of it on Monday.

This weekend I'm popping over to visit DF and to bring him all the goodies I brought back from America. I know he'll be very happy to see some of these (read: charges and remotes) and I think he'll like some of the other stuff I brought back for him.

So that's about it for this week. It's been a productive textile week since I managed to get a whole blanket done in four days all out of single crochet, finished the alpaca roving up (which will lead to a blog post on Monday because of some frustrating moments I've had with it), and have made some decent progress on the scarf. What will next week hold? Probably more of the same :oP

Knit on...

No comments: