Monday, March 16, 2009

The Blue Blob

My life has been seemingly taken over by a blue blob, aka, the last-blasted-single crochet-baby-blanket-ohGodPleaseNobodyElseHaveAChild...I'm almost 2 skeins into this one, so just a little over one more to go and I can put the single crochet baby blankets behind me. Can you tell I'm really ready to be done with it? I didn't knit on the Noro scarf any, but here is a progress picture of it:I love the color sequences so far. I'm looking forward to working on this more when the blue blob is finished.

And for those of you concerned about Mr. Spindle, he is doing fine. In fact, I'm actually carding up and spinning the Jacob sheep fleece I brought back with me:The fleece is spinning up nicely, but it is a little scratchier as it's being spun. That's ok though. I wasn't planning on making anything next-to-skin out of it, so it shouldn't make much difference. I'm enjoying the process of this project though.

That's it for today. Check in tomorrow for more blob pictures and maybe some more fluff turned into singles...

Knit on...

1 comment:

Robyn Wade said...

Single crochet? Wow, you are a good friend.